- 45 Deg. Tilt in Space
- Front or Rear Facing
- Height Adj. Push Handle
- Cargo Basket
- Reclining Back to 160 Deg.
- Fully Horizontal Back (180 deg) w/ combo of Tilt & ReclineAngle
- Adjustable Legrest
- Compact Folding Design
- Adjustable Seat and Back Shell
- Sort by Name
The Hoggi Bingo Evolution has been designed with all the features you would expect from a world-class product. Designed with maximum practicality in mind, the Bingo Evolution leads the class on weight, compactness, and adaptability. Standard Features
The Koala chair is designed to grow with your child for years. The Koala Mini-flex is the ideal pediatric wheelchair for toddlers with its rugged motor and front-wheel-drive technology, same as the full-sized adult chairs. Offers R-Net Electronics, Optional Footplate Bumper, Optional Remote Stop System, and your colors to reflect your personality.
The ultra-lightweight TiLite Pilot is the chair that moves and grows with your child.
- Sized from 8″ x 9″ up to 14″ x 15″.
- 2″ of growth in seat width.
- 3″ of growth in seat depth.
- The innovative carbon fiber frame design makes for light weight and easy adjustments.
- Mounted in the upper position, the wheel lock lever is easy to reach.
- Mounted in the lower position, the levers are out of the way for fast pushes.
- As small as 3 inches of Seat to Footrest height without additional high mount parts.
- Takes pressure off the clinician to choose a front frame angle.
- Available with standard angle adjustable and flip-back footplates
Standz is a newly designed standing system from Jenx. Standz abduction standing system offers Prone and Supine abducted standing (of up to 60°). Standz will be available with a full range of accessories to accommodate all users, and is suitable for Children up to approximately 9 years old. Size:
- Age range: 1 year – 9 years
- Leg Abduction: Prone 30° /Supine 30°
- Max user weight: 45kg
- Tool Free Adjustments
- Angle Gauges
- Individual Leg Adjustment
- Individual Leg Abduction
- Antimicrobial Covers
- Tray Holder
- Safety Lock
Named for its built-in growth system, the Zippie® GS™ offers frame and component growth, standard and reverse wheel configurations, and folding and rigid frame wheelchair options to keep up with children's ever-changing lives! Zippie® GS™ Product Features:
- Growth Capabilities
- Folding and Rigid Frame Options
- Standard and Reverse Wheel Placements
- Dual Seat Rails
The Zippie IRIS® rotation-in-space wheelchair offers a superior combination of positioning, maneuverability, and increased portability with the XLOCK® folding crossbrace option. Product Features:
- 40° or 55° of Intelligent Rotation in Space Technology
- Optional XLOCK® Folding Crossbrace
- Accessories for Caregiver Convenience
- Growth Capabilities
The ZIPPIE X’CAPE® pediatric folding wheelchair is the first ever wheelchair with XLOCK® technology for the performance of a rigid frame and the convenience of a folding frame. Designed for active and growing kids, the ZIPPIE X'CAPE weighs as little as 19 pounds and features a versatile frame available in over 600 color combinations.