- 45 Deg. Tilt in Space
- Front or Rear Facing
- Height Adj. Push Handle
- Cargo Basket
- Reclining Back to 160 Deg.
- Fully Horizontal Back (180 deg) w/ combo of Tilt & ReclineAngle
- Adjustable Legrest
- Compact Folding Design
- Adjustable Seat and Back Shell
- Sort by Popularity
The Hoggi Bingo Evolution has been designed with all the features you would expect from a world-class product. Designed with maximum practicality in mind, the Bingo Evolution leads the class on weight, compactness, and adaptability. Standard Features
Standz is a newly designed standing system from Jenx. Standz abduction standing system offers Prone and Supine abducted standing (of up to 60°). Standz will be available with a full range of accessories to accommodate all users, and is suitable for Children up to approximately 9 years old. Size:
- Age range: 1 year – 9 years
- Leg Abduction: Prone 30° /Supine 30°
- Max user weight: 45kg
- Tool Free Adjustments
- Angle Gauges
- Individual Leg Adjustment
- Individual Leg Abduction
- Antimicrobial Covers
- Tray Holder
- Safety Lock
The Zippie IRIS® rotation-in-space wheelchair offers a superior combination of positioning, maneuverability, and increased portability with the XLOCK® folding crossbrace option. Product Features:
- 40° or 55° of Intelligent Rotation in Space Technology
- Optional XLOCK® Folding Crossbrace
- Accessories for Caregiver Convenience
- Growth Capabilities
Named for its built-in growth system, the Zippie® GS™ offers frame and component growth, standard and reverse wheel configurations, and folding and rigid frame wheelchair options to keep up with children's ever-changing lives! Zippie® GS™ Product Features:
- Growth Capabilities
- Folding and Rigid Frame Options
- Standard and Reverse Wheel Placements
- Dual Seat Rails
The ZIPPIE X’CAPE® pediatric folding wheelchair is the first ever wheelchair with XLOCK® technology for the performance of a rigid frame and the convenience of a folding frame. Designed for active and growing kids, the ZIPPIE X'CAPE weighs as little as 19 pounds and features a versatile frame available in over 600 color combinations.
The Koala chair is designed to grow with your child for years. The Koala Mini-flex is the ideal pediatric wheelchair for toddlers with its rugged motor and front-wheel-drive technology, same as the full-sized adult chairs. Offers R-Net Electronics, Optional Footplate Bumper, Optional Remote Stop System, and your colors to reflect your personality.
The ultra-lightweight TiLite Pilot is the chair that moves and grows with your child.
- Sized from 8″ x 9″ up to 14″ x 15″.
- 2″ of growth in seat width.
- 3″ of growth in seat depth.
- The innovative carbon fiber frame design makes for light weight and easy adjustments.
- Mounted in the upper position, the wheel lock lever is easy to reach.
- Mounted in the lower position, the levers are out of the way for fast pushes.
- As small as 3 inches of Seat to Footrest height without additional high mount parts.
- Takes pressure off the clinician to choose a front frame angle.
- Available with standard angle adjustable and flip-back footplates