- Sort by Default Order
The Select Series cushions set the standard for performance in wheelchair seating and pressure relief. Adjustable - The QUADTRO SELCT HIGH PROFILE is adjustable to your shape and weigh and will adjust to changes in your position over time. Lightweight - Easy to handle and carry at just 4.0lbs/1.7kg. Washable - Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Repairable - The flame-resistant, black neoprene cushion can be patched or repaired to extend it's use. (Also comes with a 3 year warranty)
- Universal all-gel cushion designed to redistribute pressure with dual-layer structure
- Micro-Immersion technology helps cradle boney areas while reducing heat and moisture with cooling gel and open-cell design
- Revolutionary grid structure is soft, supportive and continually adjusts to user's every move
- Easy-to-clean, all-way stretch cover for minimized shear and friction
- 1-3/4" thick
Wheelchair cushion with lightweight, reduced profile skin protection for active users The JAY X2® is a lightweight, maintenance-free, fluid wheelchair cushion with a reduced profile that is designed to provide stability and pressure relief to active clients. Using elements from the JAY Xtreme and Active cushions, the X2 combines JAY’s time-tested designs with its latest technologies. Dimensions/Weights
- Product Height: 2.25"
- Product Width: 14" to 20"
- Product Depth: 14" to 20"
- Product Weight: 3.8 lbs. (16x16)
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Wheelchair cushion that combines the J2's skin protection capabilities with the J3's maximum stability The JAY Fusion® is an adjustable wheelchair cushion engineered to protect against pressure injuries that features the choice of JAY Flow® Fluid, air insert, or JAY Fluid with Cryo™ Technology insert options for optimal comfort and support. Dimensions/Weights
- Product Height: Standard Profile: 4" | Reduced Profile: 3 3/8"
- Product Width: 14" to 24"
- Product Depth: 14" to 24"
- Product Weight: 5.3 lbs. (16x18)
- User Weight Capacity: 14" to 21" widths: 300 lbs. | 22" to 24" widths: 500 lbs.